Field Service Technician
At Filter & Water Technologies, we strive to better our customers’ businesses with state-of-art water treatment solutions that ultimately improve the products and services provided to their customers. We are constantly searching to improve upon current water treatment technologies, while pursuing the most innovative instrumentation and controls.
Filter & Water Technologies is only as good as the people that we employ. The tremendous growth cycle of our company in recent years has resulted in the need to grow our fabrication and service team. We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician to support our high purity water business. The Field Service Technician will service, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain critical high purity water systems at our customer facilities in a variety of different industries throughout the region.
We are a tight-knit team, laser-focused on sustaining and building a great culture and growing rapidly. Filter & Water Technologies, Inc. is in search of career-oriented professionals who are looking for an outstanding place of employment with competitive pay and benefits, in addition to ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.
- Perform system service on high purity water systems
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of reverse osmosis and deionization water systems
- Calibration of meters, probes, and various water quality instrumentation
- System sanitizations
- Water testing in laboratory settings
- Maintenance of reverse osmosis membrane systems
- Exchanging DI and media tanks
- Will be placed into 24/7 on call rotation after completion of training
- High School diploma or equivalent; technical degree or certification a plus
- Valid driver’s license with record in good standing required
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and pass a drug/alcohol test
- Strong mechanical background with basic plumbing and electrical skills
- Ability to prepare accurate and complete paperwork
- Must be able to communicate and interact well with customers as well as co-workers and manager(s)
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, and walk with heavy equipment
- Some nights, weekends and holidays are required as needed
- Some travel within the northeastern US is required as needed
Apply for this Job
"*" indicates required fields